{3/17/2006}

Everything's Backwards

I wanted to do a little talk about worship, but I thought it would be lame if we did it in the usual format of worship then me speaking. So I decided to do everything backwards for this Wednesday, with me speaking about worship then giving the folks an opportunity to practice what they just heard. But I also decided to reverse all the seats in the house so they pointed towards the back of the room. Andy while, it really drove home the idea that everything was backwards, it really made for a funky vibe, with the speakers point back at me, and people walking who were late kept walking in behind me. But whatever, it was fun. Check it out. Podcast Audio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 



COMMENT: AUTHOR: <$BlogCommentAuthor$> EMAIL: URL: DATE: <$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentBody$> ----- --------